Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm sorry For the Delay in Posting

I'm sorry that I haven't kept this up better. I explained on my blog that I found that once he was home...I was too busy to keep writing a post everyday...and was taking a break from blogging. I neglected to finish up here with the same message. He's home and doing pretty good. His incision is clean and looks wonderful. Bandages are off and he is able to be up and around the house. He has, however, had some problems with his intestinal tract. I took a stool sample to the hosp. lab this morning and it will be tested and we should hear the results in 3-5 days. In the meantime...he's not a happy camper, with his meals. He had to go back to a liquid...soft ...diet. He's not known for his patience and he really wants a hamburger. TV doesn't help with all the food commercials. Once we get the results and the dr. knows what to do...I think he will cheer up. It's only been a little over a week, since surgery, and I think he's doing great.
Balisha

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear this Balisha...and am glad that the surgery went well without complications. I'd say he's made remarkable progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know all is well with the surgery and that gut problems will be sorted quickly. Certainly early days yet I would think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is Joe now? It is now October and your last post was in July. Hope is is well now. The skeleton graphic sort weirded me out when I came to your site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog on a see how about cardinals google search . It is 2/7/2021 as I write. I sent a link to o to my sister another one of us that takes the time to enjoy blessings. Yes even birds, pesky squirrels, and dew on the morning leaves of grass. While I was writing this comment to yo my sister said she was writing to you. Wow is that not what Connecting is all about. Please let me know this got to you. Do you still do blogs? My sister’s name is Connie. If you get something from her. Enjoyed your writing and concept of life. My email is margaretastephens@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete